Riva Insight Features
Riva addresses the need for sales, support, and marketing teams to be able to quickly access customer intelligence directly from Outlook, Office 365, and IBM Notes. Riva Cloud and Riva On-Premise sync CRM data to the contacts, calendar, tasks, and email sections of your email client. Riva Insight puts relevant, context-aware customer intelligence right at your fingertips in the side panel window.
If you take a look at the graphic above, we’ve highlighted some of Riva Insight’s key features:
- Email Tracking: Riva Insight’s Track and CRM* feature allows you to track emails against specific CRM contacts, accounts, opportunities, cases, and custom objects. Riva Cloud and Riva On-Premise deliver other advanced email (and email attachment) tracking capabilities.
- CRM contact and account search: Riva Insight brings CRM search capabilities right into Outlook, Office 365, and IBM Notes. Search for CRM contacts and accounts and the related address, phone, and web site information from CRM will appear.
- Quick links to CRM records: Riva Insight allows you to quickly open CRM records without any manual searching. That may not be immediately apparent from the screenshot, but everything is clickable. For example, you can click the company name and automatically open the related account in CRM.
- Quick access to web data: Customers really like being able to click the buttons for Google Maps, Wikipedia, Google Search, Google News, Google Weather, and the company’s website. Where is this company located? How many employees do they have? What is their annual revenues? What is the weather like at their HQ today? Have they been in the news recently? With Riva Insight, answers to these questions are one click away.
- Local time for contacts and accounts: Ever wished there was an easier way to schedule meetings with customers in different time zones? Riva Insight displays contacts’ local time.
- Quick access to contact details: Riva Insight displays users’ contact details from CRM (office phone, home phone, cell, fax, and email addresses). This is pretty handy if you want to follow up on an email or an appointment with a quick phone call. If you click their email address, an email compose window in Outlook will automatically pop up.
- View upcoming events and recent interactions: When was the last time you met with this person? Have you sent them any emails or quotes recently? Do you have any tasks associated with the contact? Riva displays all the upcoming events and recent interactions associated with each recipient of an email that you click and each calendar event with invitees.
- Access to strategic InsideView information: All Riva Insight users get access to additional InsideView data for companies and related contacts at no additional cost. Below we review this new integration in more detail.
Note that for some of these features to be available, you need to ensure that your CRM contains the appropriate account and contact information (address, phone numbers, email address, etc.) Riva Insight surfaces this information in the side panel window, which allows users to get things done much more quickly. It ties in directly with their customer follow-up workflow and gives them quick access to strategic insights that can help them personalize their email communications and phone follow-ups.
(* Note: Track in CRM is available for Outlook Desktop and Office 365 / Outlook.com. We are currently testing support or Outlook Mobile (iOS and Android) and Outlook Web App. Track in CRM is not available for IBM Notes.)