Web Application Developers – Microsoft C# and ASP.NET (Intermediate and Senior)
Riva is looking for experienced Microsoft C# and ASP.NET web application developers to be responsible for our Riva Cloud Administration application and for taking our business application integrations to the next level.
- Ability to take a leadership role working on a mission critical application that serves small and medium-size businesses and Fortune 500 companies;
- Self-motivated individual with strong communication and project management skills;
- Experience working on all aspects of a web application, including: needs analysis, design, user experience, development, and testing;
- Someone who is passionate about technology, someone who plays with technology, who develops games in his spare time, someone who is active in blogs and technology leadership;
- We’re not looking for web application developers who became developers and write code because it pays well (even though the pay and benefits are decent!).
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with a focus on web application development using ASP.Net and C# applications in a Microsoft stack environment;
- Computer science / information systems degree, or a combination of experience and education;
- Expert level knowledge of ASP.NET, MVC / MVVC and Web Forms;
- Experience working with web technologies and frameworks like jQuery, bootstrap, and Telerik;
- Experience developing and consuming WCF and REST web services;
- Experience with source control and continuous integration;
- Preference will be given to developers with experience developing applications that use web services to integrate data between billing systems, email systems, line-of-business systems including ERP and CRM systems (Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, IBM Notes, Micro Focus GroupWise, Gmail, SugarCRM, Microsoft CRM, PeopleSoft, SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C), Siebel or others);
- Proven experience providing web service to web service data integration;
- Experience with software planning and tracking software in an AGILE development environment;
- Ability to leverage unit test-based development and see through the mechanics of a structured development process and focus on the art of innovative development;
- Ability to work effectively with other team members and staff members;
- The ability to work independently, in an environment with a certain measure of ambiguity, bring quick resolution to problems and propose innovative solutions that stand the test of time.
Riva is a leading data integration platform that empowers customer intelligence. Over 1,200 companies and 150,000 users trust Riva daily to automatically sync data between their CRM, calendar, email, and other systems. Our customers include over 15 of the world’s largest banks, 35 Fortune 500 companies, numerous Global 1000 companies, and hundreds of fast-growing small and medium-sized businesses. Riva has achieved a 49% year-over-year growth rate, on average, during the past 8 years in a row. Riva employs 100+ staff members in the U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, and Australia. Riva was the winner of five prestigious awards in 2017.