Riva Customer Success Team Specialists
Riva CRM Integration has grown to become a local software maverick and the leader in data synchronization and integration. Our customers look to us to increase the synergy and efficiency within their businesses so they can provide outstanding service to their customers and grow revenue.
That’s where you come in.
Riva’s cutting-edge technology solutions + your support + delighted customers = customer SUCCESS! (and subscription renewal revenue!)
It’s as easy as working to delight our customers, and it’s as hard as having the grit, determination and aptitude to seek out solutions and work around ambiguity while ensuring that you have fun here every day.
Our Success Team operations are geographically located in two different regional offices:
- Edmonton, Alberta: The city where Riva was born! Our Corporate Headquarters are located in downtown Edmonton near MacEwan University with ample bus and train transit nearby.
- Pictou, Nova Scotia: Having an office in the Atlantic timezone allows us to provide better service to our customers outside of North America while still leveraging great Canadian talent. We absolutely love our maritime team and supporting a small community filled with such talented individuals.
Riva CRM Integration and its parent company, Omni Technology Solutions has grown from 10 team members in 2012, to nearly 100 team members globally in 2017. With very low team turnover; our team is deeply passionate about what we do and truly knows the definition of working hard and playing hard. We are looking to add people who take pride and pleasure in helping customers be successful; people who understand the importance and value of implementing Riva and building and enhancing a commercial application that is consumed by customers from around the world.
What does your workday look like?
There is no such thing as an “average day” at Riva. You’re working with new clients and new scenarios almost every single day. You will find that you are empowered with technical expertise, but also have the freedom to forge your own path, in the best interest of our customers.
Overcoming challenges and finding the root cause of any problem is energizing and as a member of the Customer Success Team, you will work to provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support by assisting customers with a successful and timely implementation of Riva.
Riva is a C# application that uses web services to sync data between a dozen different CRMs and leading enterprise email platforms. Our team members work with enterprise customers from around the world who want to deploy Riva to integrate their CRM system with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, IBM Lotus Notes, Domino, G Suite and Gmail, and GroupWise. These team members will be responsible for providing remote Riva installation, pre- and post-sales, and technical support/user training in a professional and courteous manner.
At the end of the day, you are responsible for:
- Delivering remote installation, configuration, and administration for new Riva Cloud and Riva On-premise customers;
- Providing remote trouble-shooting and technical support to Riva customers;
- Providing timely follow-up for customer download, sales and support requests;
- Providing pre-sales demonstrations and technical support;
- Documenting activities in the ticket tracking/support application;
- Escalating support calls to Tier 3 or the developer team as required;
- Creating training materials, videos, and Knowledge Base articles;
- Assisting in testing and documentation of installing and configuring Riva Integration Server for Exchange, GroupWise, and supported CRMs including Salesforce, SugarCRM, Oracle CRM On Demand, Microsoft CRM, and others;
- Working in an open office area under the supervision of the Success Team Lead.
The most successful team members have the following skills and experience:
- Two years of experience or more providing customer service in a help desk, service desk, training, pre-sales technical support, desktop or IT network support capacity;
- Computing technology diploma, university degree, college diploma, a Microsoft MCSA, or other IT designations or equivalent experience;
- Positive can-do attitude, collaborative, hard-working, gets things done;
- Strong personal communications skills;
- Demonstrate sales skills required to promote supported products;
- Experience providing remote support for client, server, and web-based applications;
- Strong technical problem solving skills;
- Experience installing, configuring, and/or supporting one or more of the supported CRMs is a strong asset;
- Experience installing, configuring, and/or supporting messaging systems (Hosted or On-Premise Exchange, Office 365, G Suite and Gmail, IBM Notes);
- Ability to focus and work with interruptions in an exciting and growing company;
- Must be able to communicate fluently in written and spoken English;
- Interested in pursuing a long-term career in pre- and post-sales technical support and training;
- Secondary language skills are an asset.
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration. Over 1,200 companies and 125,000 CRM users trust Riva to sync data reliably, improve CRM user adoption and success, and increase sales productivity. Our customers include 15 of the world’s largest banks, 35+ Fortune 500 companies, numerous Global 1000 companies, and hundreds of fast-growing small and medium-sized businesses. Riva has achieved a 51% year-over-year growth rate on average during the past 7 years in a row. We employ over 100 staff globally in the U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, and Australia. In 2017, Riva was ranked number one on Alberta Venture‘s Fast Growth 50 list and we won a Bronze Stevie Award for customer service excellence.